6/26/2013

Fractionation, the best of all seduction techniques






http://myjunkonly.blogspot.com
This is one of the most powerful seduction techniques I retrieved from the web, and it is also the most controversial one because according to various websites I visited, it can help you seduce any girl in less than 15 minutes regardless of experience in the seduction game. It’s a good technique for beginners like you and me, who want to venture into the seduction game and get successful.  Nice, I like the sound of that, what about you my friend?  Any chick in less than 15 minutes, that’s nice, it’s faster than the push-pull technique for sure.

According to http://www.fractionationseduction.net ,   fractionation is simply a very powerful dating and seduction technique discovered by Sigmund Freud and further developed later by Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) founder John Grinder. But this technique at first it was said to be very hard to understand, especially people who are not into psychology but luckily for us recently, Derek Rake, a very prominent name in the seduction game created a more comprehensive version of the fractionation technique. To learn how to view this video visit http://www.fractionationseduction.net, I did watch the video myself- it was sent to me to my email address. I can assure you that in the video, the explanation is perfect that I don’t even need to write down about the technique here in this article, I just need t watch it over and over again to understand it better. It’s better for you to hear the explanation by Derek Rake, because the dude is the one who came up with it.
Imagine my friend, you and I, previous losers in the seduction game being able to get hold of extremely hot chicks in less than 15 minutes, man I can’t wait for that to happen, I’m tired of being a loser. Am going to try it this technique and many others that I posted in my blog right away, you should also go do the same. I’m not ugly, am good looking and young, my only problem is that I’m not good in the seduction game some may say because am shy but am sure it’s not just that, I got social anxiety. That shit leaves me shy and scared 10 times more than normal shy people, it’s really hard for me but I know I’ll make it. Lets prove them other bastards out there that we can also get hold of them hot ladies….lets master all these seduction techniques and become pros in this seduction game. Trust me, I know we can….let’s do it my friend……
Email me your results brother at chrizzymozmoz@gmail.com  and don’t forget to leave your comment.



Article written by: Cristo Rutazihana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude....this shit was helpful....I grabbed a hot chick from school yesterday....my first achievement after many failures....

cristo juru rutazihana said...

You welcome dude, I'm glad it helped you.