6/25/2013

Push-Pull technique, one of the killer techniques in the seduction game


                      





Many men out there including me, have a common problem when it comes to seducing chicks, especially the hot ones. You see a hot girl passing by you, you stop, admire and start thinking to yourself, “if only I could know what words to say to seduce that bomb, shit I would…” I always come across this type of situations and trust me, I hate it, and I know am not the only one though, there are many men out there, young, old in the same boat as me. I don’t believe our problem as no solution because as I was surfing the web on female psychology, I came across various seduction techniques which I want to try out. Many comments I read in websites I visited were stating how successful these techniques were in real life, what’s there to lose? It’s better to try them out than stay living a miserable life, don’t you think so?
So I came across this technique called, push-pull technique, according to http://www.modernmalelifestyle.com/Article/Push-Pull-Technique-Unpredictable, the principle of this technique is to control a girl’s emotions, how you do that? Well women in general are all ruled by their emotions therefore, according to this website, the best way to control her emotions is to make her go through an emotional rollercoaster, that is, make her feel a set of powerful emotions at once, once that skill  is mastered, using the push-pull technique will be an easy task.
You now curious over this killer technique, well don’t worry am going to talk more about it. I searched over the web the best explanation on this killer seduction technique but I found many complicating long explanations. Luckily when I accessed this blog article, http://feliciazoe.bogspot.com/2010/02/what-women-want-push-pull-technique.html?m=1, I got a much simplified explanation on how to use the technique. Although it’s a 3 years back article, the info is still relevant to other recent info I read from articles on this technique on the web. Well according to this blog article, the push-pull consists of the following:

·  Showing at first an interest in the girl you speaking to then later acting like you don’t care a bit about her.
· Never acting like other men. Be yourself.
· Don’t always give her what she’s expecting from you, for example when she’s expecting a compliment from you just do the opposite, tease her but don’t insult  her though or you may ruin the whole technique.
·  Be confident when talking to her, don’t display that you’re nervous.
·  Play a hard to get game with the girl so that she will know it’s not easy to have you. Girls love 
challenges.

I’m currently studying more about this technique and I promise I will post an article on its effectiveness once I try it out, you should do the same, go try this and my other posted seduction techniques and then email me your results at chrizzymozmoz@gmail.com. If you want to know more about this technique I suggest you go Google more about it or go seek videos in YouTube that talk about it. Don’t forget read also my about the other seduction techniques in my blog. What did u think of my article, was it useful? Leave your comment…..


Article written by: Cristo Rutazihana

0 comments: